Nigerian recounts and shares photos of 10-year-old gallstones removed from her gallbladder


gallstones
Penning down a heartfelt post following a successful surgery, a Nigerian lady and Facebook user, Simeon Christiana Barbie shared photos of the 10-year-old gallstones removed from her gallbladder.


The lady further disclosed that she has been living with the gallstones, not knowing it was there;

    “I begin to wonder oh Lord how could u love a man like me 😭 I’m typing with tears of joy because i still can’t believe I am alive. In case u wandering what dis is πŸ‘‡it is my gull bladder located at the lower part of the right ribs, mine was filled with stones (multiple stones) and I’ve been living with it for over 10yrs without knowledge(ive been diagnosed of ulcer so many time but no it was worse Dan that )a major surgery has been done to get them out. I went into the theater trusting God and I came out alive.God is indeed awesome, I can’t thank him enough please help me thank God
    How could I have survived this 😭 he did it again ”
gallstones