‘My husband spanks my buttocks during s.ex, Pls Help’ – Wife Laments


A Nigerian woman has come out to lament about her husband’s perceived aggressive behavior towards her during sex.



The woman who took to Relationship Expert, Joro Olumofin’s blog to make her predicament known, says she’s now scared of talking to her husband as he has grown the habit of spanking her ass during sex.

She says she confined in her pastors wife, and she was told that her husband’s behaviour could lead to domestic violence, further saying her husband has a spirit of aggression in him.

“My husband from no where has been slapping my buttocks during sex. I’m scared of talking to him, he can come and slap me now. I confined in my pastors wife, she affirm that this is a spirit of agression in him. This may lead to domestic violence”, She writes in her writeup to Olumofin.

Read her full writeup below and tell us what you think in the comments below;