See video of JAMB clerk saying ‘snake mysteriously swallowed N36m’


See video of JAMB clerk saying ‘snake mysteriously swallowed N36m’ lailasnews
This video was released after JAMB alleged that a clerk in their Benue State office that blamed a snake for swallowing the sum of N36million denied she ever said that.


A video of Philomina Chieshe, a sales clerk in the office of the Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB) in Benue state, saying a snake mysteriously swallowed the missing N36m, has surfaced.

The video was released about 24 hours after Chieshe denied saying the money was swallowed by a snake.
She had told CNN that the claim was fabricated and that nobody questioned her about the missing money.
“I wonder why they are personalising the case? I did not say any money was swallowed by a snake,” Chieshe had told CNN.
“Nobody questioned me about that case. I am just a clerk and I serve under directors who are accounting officers. I wonder why they are personalising the case?”